Saturday, August 06, 2005
I feel like as if i've been starved for days. Been eating non-stop everytime i reach home till dinner. Gd thing there's not so many rubbish at home. I'm getting sick of food again.
Stupid cheryll. make me go all the way to ps just to EAT! haha.. but lunch was not so bad. I'm starting to know how to play daytona using manual.
I lost my perfect comp. notes!!! remembered having it 2wks ago. haiz. Lost something else quite impt also. cant remember now.
I want to change hp now!! haha. D730 looks better each day. Functions not as gd as E730 though, almost the same as E720. but it looks better than the 2. haha.. i'm v broke now. still owe people some $$. Its hard to save up so much with so many things coming up. maybe if dont go for the class bbq, i can save more.
I hate Jason Tan!!! i think he's the only one i REALLY hate. All the people i dont like since sec sch to HER, he's the one i hate the most. Sickening face, ultra irritating, and all he know is to TALK and dont do anything.
haiz... there goes all my mondays la! I got remedials for ALL subjects!!! ALL!!!! wth??? econs gp maths on mon. phy on fri. argh!!! go to hell la!!!
on the bright side, I can get a small increase in pocket money =)
ok.. enough complains. Damaged done alr. There is nothing i can do. =(
nvm... i'll survive.
All my long days, missing notes... i'm dreading going back to sch. =(
Jazz is losing her made in italy leather nose. no longer so black. Its becoming brown. She's only 2yrs old! how old is that?
I'm shoe-less, slipper-less, clothes-less. Its either not enough or not my size, or somewhere else other than the place i'm at. I'm bag-less also. haha. All i have is the huge sch bag which is too big for multi purpose uses. The old one has a huge hole, but its still in my cupboard. think can use on mon. haha. Why is parent's letter useless in cj?! I want to pon mon!!! stupid dance.
suddenly i have so many things i want/need to get. nvm, still can live w/o all those. seriously broke now.
Everyone is telling me about me. All reading me faster than i know me. by the 2nd sortie, my instructor can tell me about my character. So much for being anti-social and trying to let others not know me. heard a lot more by someone else yesterday. haha..ok. bet everyone else knows it alr. =(
Can see fireworks from serangoon.. quite far away.
chick wants to make brownies... mum said her 1st attempt was gd.
I'll survive, fighting a losing battle.
Posted at 19:11